Sunday, July 5, 2009


After the holidays ended, I started on the plans and schedule I had drawn up, which is why I was rather busy. Knowing myself, I definitely would not follow any plans strictly, so I made it very flexible. Up to now, it has been going quite well and I've made progress. The first week was to study at ZH house everyday right after school and continue after dinner. However, we felt that it was too much and it's quite tiring. We wanted it to be more productive, so no more at night and not everyday as there are certain areas where working together is not productive at all. We'll see how it works out.

Then apparently, I need to take 2 packets of Chinese medicine, and that means 2 bowls for 4 days. The last time I had any was 5 years ago? I remembered it tasted very bitter and I could not find any sweet or sour stuff to go with it. However, now it sort of tasted less bitter but I still took 1 hr to finish it when I was revising my work. That was yesterday, before I remembered a way to lessen the suffering. The taste buds work in close relation to the sense of smell and if one does not know what is going in the mouth, without the sense of smell, he/she can hardly taste much. However, I know what will be going into my mouth, so I can only not smell the medicine and gulp it down in at one go. Of course, the taste buds will react but more slowly, so before that happens, one more gulp of water to wash the medicine down the alimentary canal. Alright, enough of rubbish, but I think I'll be having a light diet for one month, meaning no fried and oily food, no soft drinks. That is going to need a lot of self discipline to control my diet and to revise my work.

For some David Tao's (陶喆)songs.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


sanzoku; 6:56:00 PM



Welcome
Just know that you're not alone..


Lim Wen Xi.
18 January
Bpian
4T2 '09
Currently working on :
O' levels
Wants : 9 more A1s in O lvls.



Speak




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Links
4T2
Hong Bang Wu
Wong Chee Hui
Clement Ling
Han Swee Yee
Lee Wei De
Ang Kah Eng
Daryl Chia
Chan Yong Xiang
Joey Wong
Eunice Leong
Andrew Toh


Credits
Quoth|The|Raven
Fairy Godfather by dragonflysly
Photobucket
Urbanfonts