Since the various events that happened, I've been wondering what is the next thing I'm aiming for. More importantly, where I want to go after O lvls. Between poly and JCs, I guess I'm going for the latter. I decided that it will be a better choice of route that suits me but now the question is which JC and whether I should try DSA.
I think I'll have nothing much to go for DSA so I guess I'll just rely on academic results. A few JCs seem to have some enticing offers and I found out more about the life in JCs, so it's hard to decide at the moment.
My L1R5 for the common test is 7 without deduction but it's rather shaky. The gauge will be the prelims and maybe by then I can make another choice. For the primary target, I guess it'll be a 2 pointer.
Now for some recommendation, especially for the Kamen Rider fans, try watching Kamen Rider Decade, the latest Kamen Rider series at the moment. You'll be able to see the Kamen Rider from all the series.
sanzoku; 6:55:00 PM
Welcome
Just know that you're not alone..
Lim Wen Xi.
18 January
Bpian
4T2 '09
Currently working on :
O' levels
Wants : 9 more A1s in O lvls.