Saturday, May 9, 2009


I was totally right about the lit questions that will come out for the common test. I confirmed it when Mr Osgodby talked about it in class. The night before when I was looking through the book again for quotes and I had a feeling that the text-based will be on the old woman's matrydom.

You may think that of course I can say anything I want because we had done the paper but I don't care what you think. I just feel that I seem so lucky to be able to guess the questions for lit exams. It felt like back then when I was sec 2 and I spotted the correct question for the EOY paper and did well, getting highest in class for lit if not counting gora (she left long before she took EOY, and they took her midyr as overall, which is higher than my overall, cause my midyr sucks).

I guessed the right questions but of course I studied for that and only that. I know it's not a good way to study because I could be wrong, then I would not have done well but I can't help it. I was doing last minute revision, which is something very bad. I have been doing some last minute revision for my humanities lately. I can manage to get through with an A maybe but I will not be performing to the maximum.

Prelims are soon to come. I think I better make it a habit to revise and study regularly.

sanzoku; 4:12:00 PM



Welcome
Just know that you're not alone..


Lim Wen Xi.
18 January
Bpian
4T2 '09
Currently working on :
O' levels
Wants : 9 more A1s in O lvls.



Speak




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Links
4T2
Hong Bang Wu
Wong Chee Hui
Clement Ling
Han Swee Yee
Lee Wei De
Ang Kah Eng
Daryl Chia
Chan Yong Xiang
Joey Wong
Eunice Leong
Andrew Toh


Credits
Quoth|The|Raven
Fairy Godfather by dragonflysly
Photobucket
Urbanfonts