Saturday, May 16, 2009


Exams, or tests, a better word, are over at least for the moment. I'll review the results of these common tests.

Physics : 29/40--------Fail
Chemistry : 28/40----Fail
Emath : 33/40---------Fail
Geography : 20/25---Pass
SS : 24/25-------------Pass
HMT : 70.5/100-------Fail

Lit, Biology and Amath is still pending. Overall, 4 out of all has failed my own expectations. Including the situational writing for English, which I got 50%, I'm still not performing up to standards. The reason for this is still my carelessness which caused me at least 3 A1s this time.
L1R5 for the moment is 9, waiting for Biology and Amath to lower it to 7. A rough gauge for my progress, at least I'm improving and not so careless now. It's still quite some hardwork before I can reach my target.

With that aside, I am going to, for once, put one of the hints right in your face, and that will be what I like. Getting to that, it reminds me of a quiz I made on Facebook. I am going to tell you who are the celebrities in my quiz.



the latest buzz 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Zoë Belkin (1st girl from left in Latest Buzz)

Emma Roberts Pictures, Images and Photos
Emma Roberts (niece of Julia Roberts if I'm not wrong)

sanzoku; 7:11:00 PM



Welcome
Just know that you're not alone..


Lim Wen Xi.
18 January
Bpian
4T2 '09
Currently working on :
O' levels
Wants : 9 more A1s in O lvls.



Speak




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Links
4T2
Hong Bang Wu
Wong Chee Hui
Clement Ling
Han Swee Yee
Lee Wei De
Ang Kah Eng
Daryl Chia
Chan Yong Xiang
Joey Wong
Eunice Leong
Andrew Toh


Credits
Quoth|The|Raven
Fairy Godfather by dragonflysly
Photobucket
Urbanfonts