Sunday, April 19, 2009


The day before I fell sick, a proposal(or a petition I'd call it)for the Sec 4s to have an option to be exempted from the band festival came around. At first, I was curious as I saw many of the Sec 4s signed(people like Aylwin happily stamped his name on the paper)on the petition, including a few other leaders. When I saw that most off the names were with signatures, I was very tempted to sign, just like I would be tempted to sign on wishing cards. However, when I read the content, I gave no second thoughts because I'm sure it doesn't concern me. Other people wanting an option to be exempted from the festival has totally and absolutely nothing to do with me. These people gave me another reason not to like band(or maybe the people in the band).

According to the information I received, the band teachers had a meeting with the Sec 4s during recess on the day I was on medical leave. It seems that this petition ruin the teachers' hope to be able to put up a grand festival. It seems that the teachers gave way unwillingly to allow those Sec 4s who do not want to participate to be exempted. It seems that to prevent such things from happening again, they gave the Sec 4s flexibility in their practices.

People had high hopes for this festival which means a little setback can cause much harm. Since it has come to this, in my opinion, it's better to do without those whose heart is not here and those do not want to work. I just hope that they won't regret their action but even if they do regret(better),'too bad' is all I can say to them.

sanzoku; 11:16:00 PM



Welcome
Just know that you're not alone..


Lim Wen Xi.
18 January
Bpian
4T2 '09
Currently working on :
O' levels
Wants : 9 more A1s in O lvls.



Speak




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Links
4T2
Hong Bang Wu
Wong Chee Hui
Clement Ling
Han Swee Yee
Lee Wei De
Ang Kah Eng
Daryl Chia
Chan Yong Xiang
Joey Wong
Eunice Leong
Andrew Toh


Credits
Quoth|The|Raven
Fairy Godfather by dragonflysly
Photobucket
Urbanfonts