Thursday, April 9, 2009


E-learning Day is boring. Instructions on which homework to do were not very clear, and when I ask people, they don't answer to my questions. I hate doing homework online. I prefer the conventional worksheets. I hate not having my desktop and have to use wireless on laptop. I get very irritated because of all these rubbish and to top that off, Clement almost cancelled our plan. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish.

By the way, I seem to begin to not like my previous blogskin and I changed to a lighter one for the time being. I wanted to share some other work of mine but they were gone, along with my desktop. Damn it.

Nevertheless, I shall share some old songs.

Everytime - Britney Spears



Right Here Waiting For You - Richard Marx

sanzoku; 9:21:00 AM



Welcome
Just know that you're not alone..


Lim Wen Xi.
18 January
Bpian
4T2 '09
Currently working on :
O' levels
Wants : 9 more A1s in O lvls.



Speak




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Links
4T2
Hong Bang Wu
Wong Chee Hui
Clement Ling
Han Swee Yee
Lee Wei De
Ang Kah Eng
Daryl Chia
Chan Yong Xiang
Joey Wong
Eunice Leong
Andrew Toh


Credits
Quoth|The|Raven
Fairy Godfather by dragonflysly
Photobucket
Urbanfonts