I can't help it but to be tempted to watching TW variety shows after visiting Clement's blog. Some parts are just so amusing. I ended up not studying for 2 days. Nevermind that now because I've pull myself back. However, I still want to share some clips that are quite entertaining. For those who don't understand, my apologies.
This is one thing that can happen when you can't speak fluent language.
Clement posted some of the clips that I wanted to post so you can just visit his blog for more or search on Youtube, but don't blame me if you get addicted, have some self-control. Haha! Youtube is quite a good videos streaming site.
About temptation, the only thing that tempts me the most is good soup of any kind. I just can't get enough of soups, SO if you want a favour from me, you know what to do. :D
Next is an article. I'm not going to say too much, read it for yourself .